View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 09:23 PM   #213
magicmastere08
Rookie

OVR: 0
dude, what you wrote is exactly what i want in dynasty!
screw the AD mode, that would get old just like it did in madden. and who wants to be an AD??? being a coach would be wayyyy more fun. i want a COACH DYNASTY!!!! i want to hav to work my way up to the powerhouse schools like florida and texas. i want to start at lower teir school and take job offers. even starting as a coordinator would even be cool. basically everything that you said about the coaching dynasty is what ive been wanting for a while and i would love NCAA football even more if it had this feature. i also think you should have the option to start a dynasty with whatever team you want as well. but i just REALLY REALLY want everything you described in that dynasty section. coaching carousel would be amazing. i just want to feel like im an actual coach when i start a dynasty.
so pretty much agreed with everything you said on here. hopefully EA reads this and takes your advice!
PLEASE EA, COACHING DYNASTY! Probably, JizzyJo. Create A School Mode As Well. And Dominance For Whole NCAA.