View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 08:02 PM   #75
K1Stones
Rookie

OVR: 1
Hey I want to give a shout out to Finn, thanks a lot man for making this thing. I know it must having taken a lot of hard work and $. I used hex before, but I can see the potential in this thing for people that hex was a little over there head. The Editor is great, but I think it may need a little work. I am having a lot of the same problems I am reading that other people are having. I have 8 teams that I previously edited with hex, and only the players on 1 of them are showing up in the Editor. The generic's abilities and ratings show up. The legend players on my team's ratings show up, but the abilities do not. I had previously edited and changed the players abilities with hex but the players default abilities are showing up. My CAPs abilities and ratings are showing up. But most of the players on the 7 other teams that I have aren't even showing up. A few of them are there, but most of them aren't. For example, I have a Barry Sanders on 5 different teams, and only 2 of them show up in the editor. (And believe me I know how to search.) I thought maybe this was because there is hex in my roster messing it up so I tried I different a few rosters without hex and the same thing happened. Players from many teams were missing and they were only showing up for 1 or 2 teams. And when you edit a player you edit the one that you choose when are creating a new team (out of the whole big pool of players), so if you edit him a certain way, you may not want him like that if you make another team later. For example if you make Jerry Rice Bronze instead of Gold with Deep Threat, with 99 speed, 95 agility, 95 jumping, and all different ratings and draft him to your team, he will stay like that if you create another team later he won't be a Gold anymore, and there is no way to reset him. The goal is to find the Jerry Rice already on your team and edit him, but there is no way to find him since most teams players aren't showing up in the editor. It doesn't sound like I am the only one having this problem I see a lot of other people writing the same thing. The PC Editor is great, I really can't believe how good it is, I couldn't have come close to making one this good, but I do think it may need some work. Is there anyone out there that has all the players from all there teams with all the correct abilities and ratings showing up in there editor? Or is there something I am not doing or doing wrong? Or is it just the Editor? Sorry if I sound like I am complaining. Much respect and appreciation to Finn for creating this thing! For Real
Advertisements - Register to remove