Old 05-16-2011, 02:40 AM   #3
TLF
Rookie

TLF's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Question about expanded rosters/ free agents

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidd
So I don't think anybodies brought this up yet but now thats its been confirmed that in offline franchise mode you will start with 75 players and need to make cuts and can add guys to replace guys on the IR one question has been bugging me. How are they planning on increasing the free agent pool to make this possible?

Obviously EA has never put in every available free agent due to lack of disc space/time and due to bare minimum rosters with no working IR system they didn't really need to, but now that literally every team will need to have at least 75 players on their rosters to start the pre-season how will they make this work? I mean anyone who really wants to can find the names of hundreds of unsigned players who were available last season but weren't included. So that leads to my question

Are they going to just add a ton of generic players who can be edited(wouldnt mind) or are they really going to do research and add in tons of previously not included free agents(including guys like Kordell Stewart, charles Rogers who haven't played in years but are technically still available for signing, UFL guys, Arena league guys, every single undrafted rookie). Has anybody heard any rumblings about this or have any theories?
im Hoping by adding all the talented Rookies and that are still out there , that went undrafted

and most likely adding the FA data base with everyone know player that is a NFL target to play for a team this season

but its True if Every team in the Franchuse has that many , can there be enough or will the players in FA just be Camp Fodder