View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 09:23 AM   #440
UH53
Rookie

OVR: 0
I have some questions for all of those people that say Ian is behind all of the change that has come into play. How was Madden last year... Especially franchise? How long was Ian on the team? Didn't EA admit to hiring more people to improve the game? Josh Looman came back to work on this game not Ian Cummings. If he felt that he wanted to be apart of all this change that you say he's responsible for then he should've at least seen it through. Looman did all the work on the Madden series for the PS2 and franchise for this game and now you want to give Ian's praises for Looman's work... Give me a break! This isn't about wanting to see my posts, this is about stating the obvious. Thanks for acknowledging your bias! I believe most of the people wanting to give Ian praise are the same people who complained about what Madden lacked. I like to give credit where credit is due and I don't give credit to quitters no matter what excuse they give for leaving! Enjoy the game.... I know I finally will. Thanks Josh for your hard work!