Old 05-18-2011, 12:45 PM   #71
TrapStar215
MVP

TrapStar215's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Madden 12 Custom Cover Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulsayerRyans
Could I please have one of Brent Grimes or Sean Weatherspoon of the Atlanta Falcons...(I'd be happy with either but they are both players who might not have many photos so I am just giving an alternative, not asking for both)of the Atlanta Falcons for a Playstation 3.

May I also ask if you are willing to say. What brush do you guys use on photoshop, or is this a vector? I do a lot of photography and I have recently started to do portaits for people. I don't charge but it could be quite an interesting affect to offer people.

Apologies if I have asked too many questions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchCityCowboy
Can I get this one (for me) and the Andre Johnson (for my friend) in PS3? Thanks in advance!
There is no PS3 Temp, if it was I would. I'm not that skilled with PS to make one. Just may have to wait for the official cover.

Because the guy that made this already said he doesn't feel like making a PS3 Temp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by volstopfan14
Ok, then if you have time, please make me a Eric Berry or Peyton Manning 360 cover. Thanks
I'll add you to the list.
"Okay, here's the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education... but that's okay. I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. With the right woman, there's no stopping me. I could go right to the top."

Advertisements - Register to remove