Old 05-19-2011, 05:04 PM   #264
jeremym480
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39
Re: First NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode Details Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cusefan
He is totally missing the point on why they added this, it is for the user to easily correct a glitch in the Matrix. For Example, Punter and Kicker Recruits in NCAA 11 had literally no Accuracy or power, the ability to pump up their numbers would have created a more realistic game. If for some reason a Problem occurs with new recruits attributes, we can easily alter the game for a more enjoyable experience.

This feature will allow some users to create Superstar teams (but lets be realistic, how many of those users will actually play for more than a few seasons), this is for the users who play Multiple seasons. If you dont like it, dont touch it.
Exactly, well said and good post, will read again.

I don't want to give my team a rating's bump as much as I would want to give the computer's team for one reason or another. Plus, as other's have said if someone doesn't want to use it then they don't have to. User options is always the best way to go in my opinion and again I'm not sure why anyone else would give to craps what I do in my own offline dynasty

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans