View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 12:03 AM   #411
Spanky
MVP

Spanky's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: First NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode Details Revealed

Assuming they fixed zone coverages and toned down the CPU pass rush on play-action from NCAA 11, off the top of my head, these are the fixes/changes I'd like to see in NCAA 12:

1. User stats. Why they took this out from previous iterations is beyond me.

2. Historical stats. Would be cool to see year by year records of all teams and yearly bowl results within your dynasty.

3. Field degradation. I believe there was slight degradation in 11. Would be great to see grass field get chewed up even more and turn in quagmires in heavy rain.

4. Better-looking crowd. That was the one eyesore in 11. But I wouldn't want it at the expense of graphics.

5. More alternates/throwbacks: I loved the selection in 11. Let's thrown in a bunch more, and whatever you do, don't take any out.

6. Better return game. Kickoffs and punts were too difficult to take back. At least have a slider for this.

7. Penalty sliders that actually work. There were too few penalties, except for clipping, facemask and I think holding.

8. More frequent kick and punt blocks. I don't recall having experienced any in more than 100 games played. Also PATs were far too automatic.

9. More mascots. I'm a mascot slappy and liked the additions they made in 11. Now, put in even more.

10. Stadium-specific fans. They had it in last-gen. Jokers with corn heads in Nebraska, gator heads in Florida, hog heads in Arkansas. The more, the merrier.

"What? You can't challenge a scoring play?''
Advertisements - Register to remove