View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011, 03:01 PM   #138
CRMosier_LM
Banned

OVR: 25
Re: Madden NFL 12 Hands-On Impressions (LeagueManager)

Quote:
Originally Posted by at23steelers
To follow up on the stats question. What kind of stats are shown? In the beginning does it show the starting lineup with their faces and position? Does it show during the game which side of the field the QB throws the ball and his completion %? Does it show where the RB runs to? Does it show the CB's catches allowed throughout the game? Does it show QB hurries, pressures, and sacks? Or, is it basic like QB is 8-14 for 150 yards, RB 4 rushing attempts for 16 yards with a 4 YPC avg? Are any of the stats in sentence form? Thanks! Specifics would be appreciated.

Is defense man lock in the game, where the camera view is flipped like in NCAA 11?

Are there more kinds of penalties in the game called? Defensive holding, and are current penalties called more frequency and more realistically?

Is Jump the Snap in the game?
sorry bro didnt mean to overlook you.
1) I did not notice any dynamic stats other than the normal. But the presentation was much nicer.

2) I do not believe defensive man lock is in the game.

3) I cant remember seeing a defensive holding call. But I did see a couple of pass interference where I went up to catch a ball and the defender cheap shotted me! of course it was vs user and it injured my WR.

4) did not notice if jump the snap was in the game or not.