View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011, 05:38 PM   #4
Afrikan
Banned

OVR: 21
Re: EA's IMPACT PHYSICS ENGINE!!! When can we expect in Madden? Clips inside this thr

mestevo...well, to start maybe they can just use it for tackling..so basically where ever the ball goes, who ever is involved in that sequence is when physics are taken into play.... so on the outside with WRs and CBs battling, it can stick to regular animation....but as Soon as a WR catches the ball, everyone after that who comes into contact with him...most likely 2-3 people, worse case scenario..it would be triggered.

so a Running back gets the ball, who ever comes in contact with him...Impact engine takes over...where as everywhere else on the field, regular random animations are happening.

I think that is how it is in Fifa for now.

edit- just read your reply after submitting my post, Thankx Adem...I don't expect it to be perfect the first time out..but it would be a start. In Fifa you can see where it needs work, but dangit it looks like they are headed in the right direction..and that is the exciting part. Now PES is going to have to step up next year. I hope it works out for Madden.

Last edited by Afrikan; 05-21-2011 at 05:44 PM.