Old 05-23-2011, 01:37 PM   #84
TMJOHNS18
MVP

TMJOHNS18's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: game informer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm boost
don't know if this has been asked or not, but are we able to be tied to a school in our dynasty, and not specifically a coach? Like at Virginia Tech, with Beamer as the head coach, I'd like to eventually move Bud Foster into my head coaching role after Beamer is retired or goes somewhere else. So if I am understanding this right, when that happens, I will no longer be able to play with my Hokies?
I think you'd pretty much have to play as Bud Foster and hope you get offered a the HC job when Beamer leaves.

I wonder if I can stay an OC/DC my whole career, would offer a challenge only dealing with 1 side the entire time and can make it fun looking at job offers and being a guy that rebuilds, loads up, and moves on.

Also, I think for my RTG I'll import teambuilder NFL teams for the Highschool season lol. Probably be Tampa and setup so I play out their schedule this year. Might do a fun Dynasty and do the same, import NFL teams and setup a few custom conferences (since you do as little as 4) and make them have bowl games against each other. Then just dump a bunch of teams in Independents as schedule fillers.