View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 06:29 AM   #126
hkwforAUTigers
Rookie

hkwforAUTigers's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Providing Detail and Clarity to Changes Found in NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmurray20
u said they could have added more? are u kidding me this is the first year they have CC in and other features and yet you still complain. maybe you should buy this game and just go in a closet and play the quiet game. Because to be honest i will be playing this game all the time, there may be some bugs but that doesnt mean im going to flip out on EA and say that they cant make a good football game. and as far as 2K their servers flat out suck, they are always down when you want to play and are back up when you dont care
They should not have spent all their time CC when they could have improved many things (ie practice, offseason workouts, spring game, medical redshirts, etc.). Instead they gave us a half complete mostly cosmetic CC. I'm not even close to satisfied. Its not necessarily that 2K made better games, but that they were competition and forced EA to make enhancement. lets face it, they are a monopoly right now.