sparkdawg777
Pro

sparkdawg777's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Improving Coaching Carousel

Quote:
Originally Posted by thescorpio1985
If ratings were black and white I would want:

Don't know if you guys agree with me or not but take out the two bolded above statements and make them the two below in this dynamic to keep it simple but also weigh more heavily IMO.

teaching= should be the aspect that affects progression of position specific attributes (ex. WRs route running, catching, release etc.)

strength & conditioning= same as above but for speed, agility, jumping, strength, weight gain etc. in progressing players

(of course not all schools have the mindset/ability of getting "cute" and teach only the basics but hinge their success on athleticism or pure toughness) JMO

Again those two would only be a "good thing" if ALL of these factos mattered during gameplay.

That's interesting didn't think of that maybe if we have position coaches in the future we could include a S&C coach. I think Saban created their S&C program so this could indeed be an attribute. If you aren't Saban and want to focus your points on something else that you gain through years of coaching then you could just hire a good S&C to keep things balanced.