View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 12:06 PM   #1083
jah13
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: ***Official NBA 2K12 Wishlist Thread***

some of these may already have been said, but oh well:

ALLEY HOOP TO DIFFERENT PLAYERS
if on a break and more than one person is cutting, then be able to select who to throw the alley to
also different types of alley passes. eg. holding an extra 'shoulder button' plus the alley hoop command gives a different alley hoop pass

FACES OF GENERIC/FUTURE ROOKIES IN ASSOCIATION MODE
like in 2k7, have realistic photos of future or generic rookies (also have the option to change their face photos in 'edit player'), and to avoid same faces in same games (i.e rookie from 2013 has same face with rookie from 2014 or whatever year) scan about 1500 different profile faces (reason being: each year there are 60 rookies drafted, and however many are put through to free agency...but then the problem is with d-league)...
...which brings me to next option:
instead of having real life photos, why don't 2k show how good they can get their graphics to be by doing computerised face profiles, in that way it would be easier to do rookies' faces which means when playing a game in association mode year 2017, the team isn't separated by black silhouettes and real nba player faces.

CUSTOM FIRST AND LAST NAMES
find a technology that pronounces the name we type in, like a word pronouncer eg. First Name: 'GARFUNKEL', No. of Syllabels: '3'
syllabel 1: 'garr'
syllabel 2: 'funn'
syllabel 3: 'kill' or 'kell'
...just an example, but you get the drift

ANNOUNCERS
When announcers talk bout players during the game, talk stats and info from the previous season of association mode, not the previous season of nba in real life (its 2016 and they still talking about lebron james and his decision to move to miami "last year") eg...its 2016 and during a magics-knicks game: "how about the off-season pickup the magic had in aquiring stoudamire from the knicks"....."stoudamires first game at the msg since he left for orlando in the off-season" or whatever

CREATE A JERSEY
have this option in 'create a team' mode so we can put team name across the top of the jersey, and place the logo where ever (within the nba uniform policy/giudelines of course)

thats all i can think of for now...i'll put more in when i can think of more