View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 09:52 AM   #1
mjhyankees
MVP

OVR: 9
QB accuracy ratings....

I've always wondered about this and think I have an answer. The reason I ask is, when trying to set up sliders I go to practice mode and have the QB throw streak patterns. I pick a great deep acc QB and a poor one. I adjust the sliders so that I see a difference and then tweek them based on in game performance.

Question: Does the deep acc (or any other acc) tell me a % of times the ball will be on target? Or does it tell me the % of accuracy on a given throw. I believe it to be the latter because with a poor acc QB in practice mode it seems the deep ball is never on target. It's drifted right or left, while the good QB is closer or right on target with his passes. No other things such as getting hurried, hit, moving, coverage etc could affect the accuracy of the throw too but these are what I found in practice mode.

Anyone with any thoughts on this?

If interested these are my Madden 12 sliders: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...dden-12-a.html
Advertisements - Register to remove