View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 12:04 PM   #24
JerseySuave4
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Anyone Else With This Pre-Order Dilemma?

honestly if you care about the preorder bonus from Gamestop then just wait until the day of release. Midnight releases are overrated considering you'll probably end up waiting for rosters to be done anyway so it isn't like you're going to get right into your dynasty. You'll get the game at midnight, go home and force yourself to stay up for a few hours, go to sleep, wake up tired and not function as well the next day when you could just sleep normally, get it the next day and be fine. Its not like you're missing out just because others get it 6-8 hours before you.

I did the midnight release once for a Madden game and after that i never felt the need to do that again because it was pointless. I know some places do tournaments and stuff so thats a little different but if you're waiting for a midnight release just so you can go home right away and play the game for 2-3 hours then i'm sorry but i don't see the point in that. You've waited this long for the game, you can wait an extra few hours to get the game the next day.

Thats just me, to me a preorder bonus is more important than having the game at 12pm so i can test it out for a couple hours.