Old 06-05-2011, 12:58 PM   #30
volstopfan14
MVP

volstopfan14's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: USC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by edawg
And what exactly does Auburn deserve to be punished for? Do you know something that the NCAA doesn't?
Well you have the whole Newton situation, (is there anyone left who honestly believes he wasn't paid?) though I don't know that the NCAA can prove it. But even without that, you have the HBO interview with Stanley McClover and 3 other players where they stated that they were paid. I'm not sure how much more the NCAA needs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WipeOut464
Haven't picked up Madden in a decade, so maybe this is an obvious question, but why would draft picks be altered? Are you talking about post-draft trades not being reflected in rosters or teams trading future draft picks?
In Madden teams do not have accurate draft picks. For example, in real life the Browns have the Falcons 1st and 4th round picks because of the Julio Jones trade. In Madden, the Falcons will still have those picks. I'm not really sure why they can't update it. It was updated in NFL Head Coach 09.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilla56
Yeah so the Patriots wont have 16 first round picks in madden like they do in real life
And why would teams having accurate draft picks be a bad thing?