View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 04:05 PM   #60
jwilphl
Legal Advisor

jwilphl's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: RTG

I played HB/FB/TE/ILB/DE (although mostly FB & ILB), but I doubt we are allowed to play more than two positions in this RTG mode. My high school team was decent every other year (4-8, 10-2, 5-7, 12-1) due to senior-heavy classes.

I'm glad we can import teams now, so it actually makes sense for me to have a TB team of my high school, which I created way back in NCAA '10. I've started creating my conference and division, but I'm waiting to finish until TB '12 is launched as I'm hoping there are some improvements. I hope we can have more characters for school names and text on the jerseys. Right now the limit is just too low.

I'm also curious how the recruiting works in terms of interested schools. Do scouts come to games still, and if so, how does the game decide which scouts to send? I think the info before said something about local schools, but in that video Texas, BSU, and Michigan are hardly all local to each other. Also, how will the depth chart work? Does each school give you a scholarship and your rank on the depth chart like before? Is it completely static now? I'm hoping for some depth to the mode but somehow I think it will still be fairly superficial.