View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 01:22 AM   #35
Step2001
Pro

Step2001's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Madden 2012 Questions (E3 Related)

75 man roster! Why are we cutting three players before the first Pre-Season game? There should be Two cut down days, first one is after the 3rd pre-season game, the last cut down day is after the last (4th) pre-season game.
We have to play these players to see what they can do. Then give us 3 games with 75 guys on the roster. Curious, I know H.C. had us cut players before the first Pre-Season Game. Since they tore 'Chise mode down and rebuilt it. I wonder why they didn't go with the two cut days. Since rosters are 75 man, then cut to 65 after the 3rd pre-season game. Then cut down to 53 after the 4th pre-season game.
--
Franchise Mode based on a Yearly Calendar?
----

The Injury System! Is it the "wear and tear" system that is found in H.C.09?
--
Do Injuries carry over into the following season? Example: Player tears a knee up at the end of the 2011 season. Is he still recovering during the offseason and into the 2012 Training Camp/Pre-Season?
--
I would assume that Injuries play a big role in Dynamic Performance of every player. Will injuries linger throught the season limiting the players ability to play up to his capabilities? Example: High Ankle sprains! Depending on the severity of the sprain. This is an injury that can hinder a player throught the season. Thus lowering the players effectivness.
----

Has the overall Commentary been reworked? Are we going to be getting specific commentary for the Pre-Season, Reg. Season, Playoffs & Super Bowl? Trades, Signings, Re-signings, Injuries, Cuts/Released. Season to Season. Month to Month. Week to Week. Looking forward, but also looking back at what players have done so far into a season.

Dynamic Commentary as some on the forums call it. Think MLB The Show!!
----

After placing a player on I.R. When signing a stret free agent. Will that player come in with a lower AWR based pn not knowing the teams playbook? His AWR increases every week he is on the roster and learns the playbook!
-----

Are they looking to add 45 man Gameday roster, Practice Squads and Undrafted Rookie Signing Period (After the Draft) for Madden 13?

Last edited by Step2001; 06-07-2011 at 01:47 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove