View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 02:24 PM   #38
Droopy03
Rookie

OVR: 16
Re: Madden 2012 Questions (E3 Related)

Gameplay Wise questions....

1.)Is the zone coverage over the middle effective. So many times playing onlne other users would have there RB from the backfield run a streak and hit him in route right after he crosses the line of scrimmage and get a for sure 4 or 5 yards.

2.) Is special teams exciting and im talking from the stand point of trying to block a field goal or for once put pressure on a punt. I don;t know why they put punt block in the game because even if a user doesnt out max blocking and you are doing a all out punt block you dont even come close to blocking a punt. If the other user isn;t trying to protect and you do a all out punt block you should just be able to tear it up or at least out pressure

3.) How does the 3-4 defense play this year. The scheme is different from a 4-3 defense and we should be able to tell the difference.

4.)Does playaction work this year or do you still get sacked 95% of the time.

5.) Does the CPU just automatically know what you are picking this year on offense? sometime on the goal line especially there i a play I run which is fake fb , HB toss out of i-form big with 1 WR and if I pick this play the CPU will never line up in a goal line defense. If I run any otherrunning play out of that formation they will go to a goal line defense.

6.) How will the user tackling be thos year against CPU. Cpu breaks to many tackles and takes it 60 or 80 yards to the house.