View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 12:31 AM   #60
LiquorLogic
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: E3 IGN: Madden 12 Steelers vs. Cowboys TD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
Man we are on 2 totally different planes here....
Where did anyone say the CPU rolled like that? He said UNLESS YOU PLAY ONLINE, you have nothing to worry about. Which means the CPU won't do that to you or in other words ---You only have to worry about that if you play online.

His post had zero to do with helping anything. He just made a statement that online would be where there would be an issue IF in fact it is an issue.
No one said the CPU rolled out like that. That's the point ! Everyone knows the CPU doesn't roll out like that. Everyone who saw that knew that a human did that. Everyone who fears that this will become an issue is worried that a human will exploit it, so there was really no reason bring up the fact that we will only encounter that online.

Maybe if I put "duh" in front of my original response, my point would have been clearer.

Here's what I meant when I asked " how does that help people who play online" : I know that you don't have to worry about that if you don't play online. Everyone knows that you will only encounter that online. Clearly, a lot of people worried about this will be online players, so what's your point in telling us that we will only encounter this if we play online?

Are we on the same plane now ?

Last edited by LiquorLogic; 06-08-2011 at 12:36 AM.