View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 07:49 PM   #4
Mr_Riddick
Pro

Mr_Riddick's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: presnap and postplay animations need WORK!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fb121
gameplay is looking good and graphics are great. I just hope they can fix presnap and post play animations. The way receivers run to their positions is very robotic and unnatural. The way they stand is stiff. The way the move after the play is over is very arcady/robotic. Hope they can fix them before release. makes you feel like the only gameplay improvement they worked on this whole year was the no suction/wraping. I mean zone defense and such is expected because every year they should improve passing game, defense overall etc just like how fifa improves goalkeeping abilities every year, defense every year etc but also works on other gameplay stuff....so yea the a whole year maybe more to get rid of suction and fixed tackling ( its not like the new tackling is going to be amazing because it looks like it still needs work because all i see is 2 man tackling not 3 or 4 guys tackling 1 guy ) so yea its looking god though. But comeon, more things should be done to the animations and gameplay and running animations. But all i am saying for now is to fix the the animations during presnap and postplay because the rest IS good and better than last year when it comes to the overall gameplay and running animations...
BINGO.AMEEGOH I agree, it just looks unnatural. But at this point I don't think anything can be done.

Last edited by Mr_Riddick; 06-09-2011 at 07:56 PM.