View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 09:49 AM   #59
mjhyankees
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: Why are people so sensitive and personally invested?

Hmmmmmm.....I can't speak for others obviously but it does seem some people are perfectionists. I have a hunch that people who get all worked up about the problems in Madden may gripe about other things in life as well. I'm late to Madden. Started with 07 on my daughter's gamecube. Loved it. Got O8 which seemed about the same as 07. Some better animations but minus the Tony Bruno show...

Started thinking about next gen when gamecube had no more maddens after 08. But the things I saw on youtube and reading the forums convinced me to keep playing old gen. I was not going to invest money in a new next gen game system until they fixed some things. Finally M10 looked good enough to entice me but I bought it in March, after the season. Had a learning curve on next gen but when I got M11 for Christmas I was good enought to start messing with sliders again and I've got really excellent gameplay now. I wish the franchise mode was better. I wish certain other things were better too. But I enjoy it enough to feel excited about M12.

If interested these are my Madden 12 sliders: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...dden-12-a.html