View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 02:58 PM   #7
TMJOHNS18
MVP

TMJOHNS18's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Challenge system and penalties...

Still hate that warp to huddle lol. A lot of the presentation is looking great, I really like the qb's trotting onto the field, but I still hate when a play is over and you hit X/A and all of a sudden your players are warped into a huddle lol.

Wish they would add some filler commentary to the challenges too. How often do you see a challenge and the commentators are dead quiet? Happens all the time in Madden. They could at least give their opinions on whether they think it was a catch, if theres no evidence, yadda yadda, maybe they could add some injury updates and game stats too.

How often do we see a review in a game on TV and it takes 1 angle and 10 seconds to see what happened, but the official spends a few extra minutes (correcting game time and ball spot), but the commentators go on talking about the game and don't just sit there silently twiddling their thumbs. I don't need the challenge to last 7 minutes but it would be nice if we could get a game recap or some interesting info during this and not just watch the same crappy angles over and over.