View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 09:16 AM   #226
Leftos
NBA 2K AI Software Engineer

OVR: 13
Re: Armor & Swords Post Patch Pro 12Min Real FG/FT% Sliders

So, A&S, even if NBA 2K12 comes choke full of new features that you'll like and better gameplay and bugs been ironed-out, you'll still stay on 2K11? Too bad really, since I have ended up using yours for my latest 80 games on Association, with some changes. I'd love a set from a guy with a game mindset like yours for the next installment as well. Who knows, maybe you'll change your mind.

By the way, if you like A&S' sliders and are playing on PC, but want to go with SST on Field Goals, try my A&S based sliders:

http://www.mediafire.com/?bdfto9tdj765wa8

I haven't changed much other than shot success to compensate for the easier concept of perfect SST, and you can just download it and use it right away instead of inputting each value. Make sure to keep a backup of your previous sliders.

Name of the file is Game Sliders.SLD and it goes in...
XP: C:\Documents And Settings\Username\Application Data\2K Sports\NBA 2K11\Saves
7: C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\2K Sports\NBA 2K11\Saves

I use them for 12-minute quarters on Superstar difficulty and have been using them for at least 80 games now. Every stat looks quite realistic on average, and I've had games (with the Pistons) with scores as low as 90 and as high as 125.

Last edited by Leftos; 06-14-2011 at 09:19 AM.