View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 01:38 PM   #28
RMJH4
Retro NBA Nut

RMJH4's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Living in the Shadows – A Patrick Ewing Jr. Story

Game 11 Maine Red Claws 82 - 93 Springfield Armor

The Red Claws got nothing easy tonight, but Ewing Jr. registered a double-double with 20 pts and 10 rebounds.

Dec 17, 2011 - MNE at SPR
TEAM1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Maine Red Claws (10-0)1821192482
Springfield Armor (4-5)3716231793
Maine Red Claws
STARTERSMINFGM-A3PM-AFTM-AREBASTSTLBLKTOPTS
Patrick Ewing Jr.337-160-16-810000220

Red Claws Starters
P. Beverly
A. Ray
D. Nichols
P. Ewing Jr.
E. Curry

Armor Starters
J. McNeal
J. Diebler
D. Brown
E. Clark
C. Hunter

Game Leaders
Pts - 28 - Earl Clark (Armor)
Rebs - 11 - Earl Clark (Armor)
Asts - 7 - J. McNeal (Armor)
Stls - 2 - P. Beverly (Red Claws)
Blks - 4 - D. Brown (Armor)

Ewing's Epilogue

"Wow. The Armor came out very hot tonight and really caught us on the hop. They have just recently become the sole affliate of the New Jersey Nets and have been on a run as of late. They've gone 4 and 1 in the last 5 since the takeover. Earl Clark was a monster with 28 points and 11 boards, Chris Hunter had 12 and 10. Neither Eddy or I could really slow them down tonight. Brown, Diebler and McNeal all had 13 each. Maybe they see lots of places up for grabs on that Nets roster." .

"I was happy to get my second double-double of the season, but the gloss was really taken off with such a bad loss. Our first loss of the season 10-1. Nobody really played out of their skins tonight, other than Gelabale with 17 points and Beverly with 11. I really dont know what else to say about tonight. 2nd game on a back to back maybe. We were out-worked, out-hussled, out-scored. Major improvements to be made for Idaho at home on Monday."

"In other news around the D-League, the Pacers sent AJ Price down to the Mad Ants. No call-ups or 10 day signings so far, but from the standard i've seen the last few games, surely we'll see some by the turn of the year as teams gear up for playoff runs. You know i might drop Dad an email to see how things are going playoff wise. He's been quiet as of late because himself and Stan have been under severe pressure."

Last edited by RMJH4; 12-03-2021 at 02:55 PM.