View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 04:09 PM   #30
RMJH4
Retro NBA Nut

RMJH4's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Living in the Shadows – A Patrick Ewing Jr. Story

Game 12 Idaho Stampede 86 - 93 Maine Red Claws

Ewing Jr. worked hard on the block all night, and grabbed a double-double again.

Dec 19, 2011 - IDA at MNE
TEAM1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Idaho Stampede (7-5)2024231986
Maine Red Claws (10-1)2425172793
Maine Red Claws
STARTERSMINFGM-A3PM-AFTM-AREBASTSTLBLKTOPTS
Patrick Ewing Jr.324-90-08-814100216

Stampede Starters
S. Collins
A. Parker
M. Finley
M. Cousin
K. Thomas

Red Claws Starters
P. Beverly
A. Ray
D. Nichols
P. Ewing Jr.
E. Curry

Game Leaders
Pts - 20 - E. Curry (Red Claws)
Rebs - 14 - P. Ewing Jr. (Red Claws)
Asts - 5 - S. Collins (Stampede)
Stls - 5 - S. Collins (Stampede)
Blks - 3 - T. Battie (Stampede)

Ewing's Epilogue

"Great win over the tough veteran Stampede team tonight again! Back to winning ways, 11-1. After a tough loss on the road to Springfield it was important to bounce back at home. I grabbed my 3rd double-double of the season, and 2nd on the trot. Delighted the extra work with Oakley is paying off now. But i got to say it was made all the easier by Baby Shaq's dominance down low tonight, 20 points and 7 boards. He really paved the way for me to rebound and get some nice putbacks. 8-8 from the free throw line is my season best too." .

"Demetris Nichols had 16 and 4, Gelabale had 13 and 7. All our big guns played well tonight. Anthony Parker had 19 to keep the game close. Along with Danny Moon, Kurt Thomas and Marcus Cousin, they each had 14 points. Spreading the scoring out evenly. But important to their effort was Tony Battie off the bench, who grabbed 12 boards to accompany Thomas' 6. Tough matchups for myself and Baby Shaq, but i think we shaded this one. Big league scouts, sit up and take notice, Curry and Ewing Jr. are beasting the blocks down in the D-League."

"In other news around the D-League, the Jazz sent SF Jeremy Evans down to the Utah Flash. A good addition, and will only help the Flash's quest for #1 seed in the west. Next up for us is a clash between #1 and #2 in the east, Iowa Energy vs Maine Red Claws."

Last edited by RMJH4; 12-03-2021 at 02:56 PM.