View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 03:39 PM   #569
jd369
Banned

jd369's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Phil Frazier is Leaving EA Sports Tiburon

man this thread has some hilarious stuff in it! glad phil (never knew who he was) is doing what he wants to do with his life. that said I cant be too broken up about anyone that leaves/gets fired from the madden team after the recent year to year span of disappointment I have seen from this game (as well as NCAA). I am hoping the replacements are able to do more with the technology that is at their fingertips than the previous folks. I havent gotten to see too many videos, but it looks like this year they have gotten rid of the robotic running anmiations that have been in since 07, or at least tried to make the running more "human like". I doubt madden this year will be what I am expecting and I will go yet another year without a quality football game to play, but with new blood in the fold perhaps madden 13 will be able to be produced where your players run and throw and move like humans and not little arcade robots sliding around on the field. oh yeah, the ball is too big, please fix it . lol!