Old 06-21-2011, 04:33 PM   #571
roadman
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Phil Frazier is Leaving EA Sports Tiburon

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman990
They can write anything they want to. In fact, they always have. I have been around long enough to know whats going on when a few of the management team leave at once. Either they were forced out, or new management criticized their work/took over,or they were busy bee's talking to each other because they werent happy with there jobs, or all the talk about them in the forums, or youtube,etc... You think both these guys being there for 10 years, and leaving at the same time is coincidence? Come on. I don't even have to question it, I"ll call this one. I don't blame them for leaving though. Good for them, and better for us IMO.

If you don't think words hurt people, watch the Lebron James post show again. He was hurt by all the comments too. Our tongues are sharper then a two edged sword. I have a feeling Ian had enough, and it looks like Phil has to. You don't leave a job these days because everything is on the up and up at the workplace.
So, relocating back home is not a good reason to leave a company? And they left because of sharp words of attack on a message board? They posted very sparingly over the past year, I don't get that one, sorry, will outright disagree on that one.

No need for conspiracy theories and no need to stir it up after Phil's post.

My goodness.

By the way,if you read Phils post, he said he was there 15 yrs, not 10.

Sounds like to me your lumping Phil and Ian to LBJ, Wade and Bosh.

Last edited by roadman; 06-21-2011 at 04:38 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove