Old 06-21-2011, 04:58 PM   #575
roadman
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Phil Frazier is Leaving EA Sports Tiburon

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman990
Hey Roadman, first wanted to say didn't mean to sound rude to you in any way.

Moving for the kids is a great reason. Its actually a reason I moved away from a great job myself. But the chances of 2 guys who are close, and share jobs(basically, from there own words) leaving because of all positive reasons, at the same time, after both being there at least 10 years(Isnt Ian 10, Phil more?) is extremely unlikely. Specially after EA Canada management stepped in. I got to go with my gut, which says something happened that made these guys WANT to get outta there.

I will agree, it is a theroy until proven. But I would bet on it personally if there was a way to unveil the truth. I have seen this same thing before at my work places many times.

I think whats really going to matter is Madden 13. That will tell everything right there. If Madden 13 is a rediculously good title, I think thats all that needs to be said.If it's aweful, and it moves in a bad direction...I will come back here and personally say, I was wrong, and all hail Ian

I know me and you want the same thing Roadman....A great game of football!
Yes, we do want the same thing, a great game of football. Don't forget, if 12 is good, Ian and Phil and others had a good hand in that.

I'm in the recruiting business and relocating to be closer to the family is one of the top reasons for leaving companies.

According to Phil and Ian, Madden is in good hands with Cam Weber, Michael Young and the guy that replaced Phil from NCAA, Roy Harvey.

As you said, time will tell.
Advertisements - Register to remove