Old 06-28-2011, 01:09 PM   #6
crques
All Star

crques's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: NCAA 12 demo tuner/patch Requests

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
Demo is out !!!! Lets get these tuner and patch requests in !

1. Blitziing is an automatic sack, linebackers acceleration is way too fast and the offensive line & RB don't even attempt to pick up the blitz.

Tone down the acceleration of linebackers on blitzes
Improve pass blocking on blitz pick up

2. CPU can't run out of the shotgun. Read option = automatic 6 yard lost, running out of the shotgun is automatic lost for the RB as well.

3. Fix the no huddle. It results in an offsides for the defense most of the time.

4. Improve play calling logic.

5. Fix the CPU blocking on special teams. CPU gets no blocking when they try to return kick offs or Punts.

6. Improve blocking punts and FGs. For some reason a player will get to the kicker but then just stop running instead of trying to block the kick.

7. Improve the sound of tackles. They sound too weak.

8. CBs don't jam the WRs at all, even when you tell them too. They just let the WRs run right past them.

9. Improve CPU QB throwing on screens. He throws it into the ground yards behind the RB or WR way too much.

10. Improve option tosses, CPU QB tosses the ball behind the RB to the ground.

11. Improve CPU AI ball carrier vision running logic for the QB and RB. They still run into the crowd way too much instead of bouncing it to the outside to wide open field.
Geez!! I haven't even played the demo yet and I'm disappointed. I was looking forward to the release day in hopes that this year's game wouldn't have near as many issues of past versions. Apparently it does.