Old 06-29-2011, 04:45 PM   #9
WipeOut464
Rookie

WipeOut464's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Pro Style Offense

Quote:
Originally Posted by He1nousOne1
Take a look at your tight ends. They often work out really well at fullback if you are looking for a mainly blocking fullback. Plenty of tight ends to be found to recruit. Just take a very close look at their stats while recruiting and look very closely meaning if you are at a point where you are mainly trying to recruit 4* recruits, you may drop down to 3* and even possibly 2* to find that TE that is all about the blocking.

In some Pro plays the fullback drops into the flat for passes and TE for the most part have better stats for doing that anyways so if you can find a really powerful blocking TE you are set at fullback in a PRO.
I agree about the importance of a solid FB. I've tried converting TEs, fast OTs, power RBs, I mean everything. In a pinch, a converted blocking TE will work, but far and away the best thing to do is to look for athletes. I found a 4* athlete my 6th year into my dynasty and then a 5* crusher at FB the next year. Combined with a good blocking TE and a power RB, my rushing attack was unstoppable.

NCAA: Georgia
NFL: San Francisco
MLB: ZZZzzzzzz...