Old 06-29-2011, 06:09 PM   #43
demon19000
Rookie

demon19000's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Staff Roundtable: NCAA Football 12 Demo Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeld1
For everyone that says the game is great, I would like to know what they are comparing it to. NCAA 06? Compared to the other sports games like NBA 2k11 or NFL 2k5, This game suck!! ........ people are out of their mind or don't know football. I can't believe what i am reading. No wonder people like Sarah Palin has a voice.
I'm actually comparing it to NCAA 11. I played a ton of NCAA 11, pretty much up until the demo for 12 came out. They fixed a good amount of the issues I was concerned with. With that said, I expect to play a ton of NCAA 12 in the coming months. I'd never compare it to NFL 2K5, cause 2K5's gameplay is old, stale, and completely last gen (but enough about 2K5). That's sort of why I disagree with Jayson. Sure, FIFA has unscripted animations, but there's alot that NCAA does well that FIFA doesn't. Also, IMO, even with the unscripted animations, Backbreaker is a totally broken game. There are things that need improving in NCAA, for sure. But to say that this is an awful game, in my opinion, is a large stretch, especially if you enjoyed NCAA 11. Now if someone is looking for a completely different game from 11, then you won't like this game.

Also, as far as your last couple comments, that's a joke. I'm no Palin fan, but this isn't a political forum. Please read your posts before you lash out in a 3rd grade fashion.
!
--------------------------------------
PSN: demon19000