Old 07-01-2011, 01:26 PM   #30
BadAssHskr
XSX

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Fact or Fiction: NCAA Football 12 Outlook

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkdawg777
Nice write up agree with most of what you said. However, I disagree with what you were saying in response to jayson. Or at least the presentation part, the presentation has been poor compared to what NCAA Basketabll 10 was capable of doing in a couple months (adding CBS). Now I don't mean that EA needs CBS (though I wish they would) but rather that compared to other sports games the commentary is bland and the rest of the presentation is a disappointment, it is better than 11, but it is not the true ESPN broadcast feel that NCAA Basketball had. The replay cams absolutely kill the real presentation feel to me. I think they will be able to focus more on the presentation next year especially after seeing Madden 12.
I'm not saying you in general, i quoted this because you brought the point up first.

I think there gets to be a pretty divided misunderstanding when it comes to presentation.

Seems to me people get presentation and commentary confused. Lets face it, the game presentation is excellent, bevo is unbelievable. EA's gone to great extent on making the game feel and sound like college football.

Commentary is where I think people get disappointed with, we've been hearing a lot of the same lines, same stuff for a long time. Every year it seems to improve however, yet it's certainly not like watching a live game on saturday night.

Just my ½ cent here, i'm not complaining, just pointing out I feel there is some misunderstanding.