sparkdawg777
Pro

sparkdawg777's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Fact or Fiction: NCAA Football 12 Outlook

Quote:
Originally Posted by statum71
Christian and Dustin......

BOTH of you guys told it just like it is!!!!!! I agree with every single word in this article.

And yes.....those in the impressions thread agreeing with Jayson are more than likely the type of gamers who will NEVER be pleased. Period!

Ok, I agree there are some people who do complain and expect more. But THIS is not a problem to me. Now it can get annoying from some people who complain about things that they have no clue about but for the others that do and just want the best football game possible, I see no problem with the critisism as long as they are acknowledging the good as well. The problem we have is NCAA and Madden are monopolies, they have no competition and the only thing they have to push them are our opinions/money, now I am not talking about the devs here, I think they are really starting to listen to the hardcore fans now, who are the minority. You can not "settle" that this is the best they could have done or they will only give you the same effort each time. They need to get better every year, I think some people are just soft or don't understand the importance of different opinions. But to categorize "It's people like this..." kind of pisses me off, although I'm sure there was no intention of offending anyone but its more that I'm pissed off of the idea that we've become a fanbase that has to be positive even when there are still plenty of negatives.

Its just like if you are a coach and your receiver makes a great catch but didn't run the route properly. You praise the receiver for the catch but you also have to get on him about running the route correctly or he'll do it wrong again.

That's my perspective.

Now I will still enjoy NCAA 12 and express how much I am enjoying it once I get the game, but at the same time I will point out the negatives as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove