View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 07:40 AM   #102
kingsofthevalley
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Fact or Fiction: NCAA Football 12 Outlook

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsmallwood
Canes21 Bruh, I respect your opinion, but I am going to wait until the full game is released and I will get back to you. That way I am not going to be said to be just judging the demo....fair enough? If I am wrong, then I will be wrong and I will HAPPILY be wrong. I am a fan of NCAA and Madden Football, however I just want to see real progress...Coaching Carousel is a great addition, however yes I do feel there needs to be a TON more at this point...not meaning to demean the "newer" additions. So all I am going to say is we will see. 7/12/11
There's nothing left to see man. The main thing you and I are speaking about, people are ignoring right now. Player feel/movement. The players still float around with no illusion of mass/weight. That is not a passing thing that you can ignore, you're going to see this EVERY second that you're playing the game. Its been 8 years.

I read somewhere that the devs are keeping the movement twitchy like that to appease the tournament crowd. Dont know if its true or not, but I do know its still not fixed.

I recall it was either 2k3 or 2k4 football that moved like that also. Folks couldn't STAND that ****. Then they fixed it for 2k5. Madden last gen never had this problem, thats why I'm baffled as to why it is like this now.