View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 05:47 PM   #88
RMJH4
Retro NBA Nut

RMJH4's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Living in the Shadows – A Patrick Ewing Jr. Story

Game 3 Milwaukee Bucks 99 - 100 Detroit Pistons

Ewing Jr. took it to the rack on several occasions tonight.

Feb 5, 2012 - Bucks @ Pistons
TEAM1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Milwakee Bucks (23-27)2717312499
Detroit Pistons (18-31)31222324100
Detroit Pistons
STARTERSMINFGM-A3PM-AFTM-AREBASTSTLBLKTOPTS
Patrick Ewing Jr.226-112-31-24411115

Bucks Starters
B. Jennings
S. Jackson
C. Delfino
D. Gooden
A. Bogut

Pistons Starters
W. Bynum
B. Gordon
G. Hill
K. Martin
G. Monroe

Game Leaders
Pts - 24 - B. Jennings (Bucks)
Rebs - 11 - K. Martin (Pistons)
Asts - 14 - B. Jennings (Bucks)
Stls - 4 - W. Bynum (Pistons)
Blks - 2 - G. Monroe (Pistons)

Ewing’s Epilogue

“Really pulled one out of the fire tonight! Superb win against the playoff chasing Bucks. Our defense wa superb tonight. Really closing out the game well. Greg Monroe had 2 block and 9 rebounds to go with 16 points. K- Mart had 14pts and 11 rebounds. Hill was an excellent defender and all around leader with 15 points and 5 assists. He was assigned the task of keeping Captain Jack quiet, and limited him to 15 points.”

"I was over the moon with my game. 15 points, 4 assists, 4 rebounds, 1 steal and 1 block! My all around game is developing quickly as i learn to play the 3 spot. Grant is excellent to watch and learn from every night. I spent some time defending Jackson too, and he was a tough assignment.I'm really happy that i played 22 minutes tonight in Ben Gordons absence. Brandon Jennings and Andrew Bogut were the Bucks main threats. Jennings had 24 pts with 14 assists, Bogut, 19 pts and 10 rebounds."

"Monroe and K-Mart were a nightmare for every Buck, dominant on the boards all night long. Brandon Knight was back from injury and played well, scoring 10 points and dishing 8 dimes. We really have a great trio of point guards with Knight, Bynum and Alston!"

"Thats 2 wins in a row, big upturn in our fortunes with all the trades. Philadelphia 76ers at home on Wednesday. With that in mind i think i'll have a look at the lastest standing, see what we will be up against."