View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 05:07 AM   #1
kkman187
Rookie

kkman187's Arena

OVR: 9
NCAA 12 All-American Slider Set

Hey guys, I am back after a long hiatus from slider editing. This is my second year releasing a public slider set for NCAA. I did the(http://www.operationsports.com/forum...rican-wip.html) slider set after the third patch last year. Since I had a couple requests and I, for one, enjoy NCAA football with a good slider set, I am starting day 1 this year. My goal is to create a nice slider, balanced set for everyone to enjoy.

What I am to achieve with my slider set: I try to make the computer and human player have equal opportunity in most regards, such as tackling, coverage, pass rush, interceptions, and Wr catch. By equal opportunity, I mean that the human player should have the same ability, in those instances mention, to make plays.

What I need help with: Please, post your feedback in the thread on what needs to be tweaked with the base gameplay. There is only so much I can test the first week, and the more feedback I get, the better the first set will be. Once I start releasing actual slider sets, post feedback on those.

What will stay the same: I am keeping the basic options the same as last year. I found 8 minutes to be the best last year for a realistic amount of plays. The sliders will be tweaked for longer quarters, so offensive and defensive numbers match real life. Also, you don't have to use these suggestions, but remember, the slider set is balanced on these settings.

As always, don't blindly accept these sliders (or any for that matter) as the final word. Always make changes that suit your need. Not everyone plays at the same level. Some are worse or better at passing, running, and defense. Remember, the best slider set is always your own!

Version 1.3

For user vs. cpu games only, not coach mode.

Options
Difficulty- All-American
Quarter Length-8min
Game Speed- Slow or Normal
Speed Threshold- 30-35 (Updated from 25-30, feels better)

Slider Changes are in bold

Penalties
Offside: 100
False Start: 95
Holding: 52
Facemask: 57
Offensive PI: 100
Defensive PI: 100
KR/PR Interference: 100
Clipping: 53
Intentional Grounding: 100
Roughing the Passer: 51
Roughing the Kicker: 100

Sliders (User/CPU)

Offense
QBA- 30/35
Pass BLK- 60/60
WR Catch- 55/50
RBA- 60/75
Run Block- 45/60

Defense
Pass Coverage- 35/50
Pass Rush- 40/45
Int- 45/45
Run Defense- 5/80
Tkl- 55/40

Special Teams
FG Power- 50/55
FGA- 35/40
Punt Power- 45/50
Punt ACC- 30/55
Kick Off Power- 45/50

Auto Subs- I am going start off using Playmaker's auto-subs settings (Playmakers Slow Speed Varsity Level Custom Skill Sliders) for NCAA 11. I doubt much will have changed in regards to fatigue. However, if there is a problem, these will be edited and fixed.

OFFENSE
QB OUT-65
QB IN-70
RB OUT-85
RB IN-90
WR OUT-85
WR IN-90
FB/TE OUT-80
FB/TE IN-85
OL OUT-65
OL IN-70

DEFENSE
DT OUT-80
DT IN-85
DE OUT-80
DE IN-85
LB OUT-80
LB IN-85
CB OUT-70
CB IN-85
S OUT-80
S IN-85

Rosters: I suggest you use the best roster set available for your console. Go to the roster sub-section and pick the best ones.

Coach Settings: Last year, coach settings were used to counteract aggressive blitzing, and to provide a better representation of a team's style of play. With coaches now being part of the roster, I am taking a wait-and-see approach until including this as part of my slider set. If a good coach settings set is released, I will provide a link to the thread and detailed instructions on how to input the settings.
"There are enough flaws with this game (NCAA 10) as it is w/o people believing that the game will rape your girlfriend, knock up your mom and steal your identity before jumping out the window screaming..."Season Showdown Rules, Bitchesssssssss!"
- DonohoFlnkr

Last edited by kkman187; 08-10-2011 at 06:49 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove