Old 07-05-2011, 01:37 PM   #18
mnwildgophers
Rookie

mnwildgophers's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: I Bleed Blue & Orange-(A BSU Dynasty) NCAA12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce2223
Good to see you still around on the boards.

How is life treating you. Are we going to be lucky to see a Minnesota Gopher dynasty on here again this year?

I am really looking forward to the Coaching Carosel. That feature alone is a reason to buy the game, well that and the ability to make custom conferences.

I am excited to be able to see if they still have the ability to move up. So after I dominated the MWC, if I would get a invite to the Pac-12.
I'm hoping to start another Gopher one again this year, but I'll have a head start this time as I'm getting the game at release this time instead of during the season. Watch for it in the coming days, but I'll have to mess around with sliders for a bit before I get started and find something that works well. Hopefully the coaching sliders will be more like real life than last year. Life's been going good, just had to take a little break. Hope all is well with you.

The Coaching Carousel will be a ton of fun, it looks like a great feature as it was something I felt was missing from last year's game.