View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 02:37 AM   #1
PhantomLord
Rookie

OVR: 2
Fatigue broken again?

Hey all,

This seems to be a problem every year, but is anybody else noticing that fatigue and auto sub sliders appear to be broken yet again? I tweaked mine to try to get backups solid playing time every game, and it flat out isn't working. My starting RB will get like 8 carries, backup comes in for 1, starter is back in. My WRs come out a little more regularly, but my DL subs out very infrequently despite jacking up the "sub out" slider.

The reason I say it's broken, though, is because I just experienced the same thing I've experienced in previous years. In the 4th quarter, when the game is on the line, my starters just can't seem to stay out on the field. I just spent my entire final drive with my 2nd and 3rd string HB rotating carries. This happens in Madden, too, if I remember, and I remember it happening the past year or two.

Am I missing something here? I assume fatigue can be progressive throughout a game. For my running backs though, I have my sub out at 84 and sub in at 90. That's about the only way to EVER get the backup any carries (without doing formation subs), but it looks like, again this year, it will result in my starter disappearing late in games.

Thoughts?
Advertisements - Register to remove