Old 07-13-2011, 06:45 PM   #39
ODogg
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: Super Line Backers are back

Quote:
Originally Posted by northface28
Ive played 5 full games, one as Ohio St and 4 as Miami of Ohio, im not having a hard time passing and im not seeing super human LBs. Some here or there but not "oh my god, game is broken" levels.

Idk if you guys are used to putting up gaudy numbers or running the same pass plays ad nauseum but passing isnt "too hard" and the cpu zone isnt "overpowered". I actually have to think about my pass plays and read defenses pre and post snap. The days of passing for 500+ yds half asleep are over. I just hope all the frustration with cpu zone doesnt lead to a patch turning cpu defenders into vegetables.
I 100% agree, i said in the early impressions thread that I thought the super LBs were tuned down, but still an issue, and after about 20 more games I stand by that. I think it's definitely still an issue, no question but I've only seen it about once every other game instead of several times a game like in past NCAAs.

I also completely understand folks frustration in general with passing. But hey we will all get much better at it once we learn the nuances of the game. Screaming that the game is broken is a knee jerk reaction that could end up with EA patching it and making it an offensive score fest again which I don't think anyone wants.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven