View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 11:49 PM   #1
canes21
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
Differences in Heisman and All American.

I have been toying around with Heisman and All American and I have noticed a few things. On Heisman my biggest complaint is that teams try way too many long FG's. Other than that I am really liking Heisman, but I can't stand that issue and it seems the CPU doesn't scramble as much(not really sure, but not as big a difference as the demo). Those two issues are big and made me try out AA.

When trying out AA I noticed the AA has psychic play calling. I was shocked to see this. On Heisman I am able to run the ball from the shotgun because they don't come out in a 4-3 against my 4 wide set, yet on AA I have seen the AI stack the box nearly every time I call a read option, draw, or any other run play from the shotgun. Even from one back formations under center with 3-4 WR's on the field the CPU still comes out knowing I called run. I don't understand how this happens on AA, but not Heisman.

Is anyone else noticing these issues? I really want to go with Heisman, but it's annoying that the AI gives me the ball way too many times at midfield because they feel they'll make 55+ yard FG's. Maybe I just need to start using a house rule where I return all those FG's to the 20 and then run out of bounds or fall down.

― Plato
Advertisements - Register to remove