View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 01:14 AM   #5
canes21
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Differences in Heisman and All American.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
I was just messing around on AA too using Oregon vs. Stanford, and they came out in base all the damn time when I was running from spread sets. I think there's something going on there.
Yea, it's strange that it doesn't happen on Heisman, but it does on All American. That's opposite of last year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I have to disagree here.. I played Michigan today(on heisman of course) and Robinson and the backup QB scrambled on me a nice amount of times.. I was in shocked and excited at the same time because it felt good knowing the CPU is now a threat to scramble on me. They were getting some nice gains too and Robinson looked real quick when he did. I knocked him out the game and the backup came in and scrambled a few times..
I haven't played enough teams with scrambling QB's, but the ones I have were MWC teams, so they were not the best example teams. This is good news for me because in the demo QB's hardly scrambled on Heisman. If this is fixed in the retail version, then I am very happy and will be sticking with Heisman because the only problem then for me will be the FG's.

― Plato
Advertisements - Register to remove