View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 11:10 AM   #2
RoyalBoyle78
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: Statistical Look at Progression (Ongoing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvanRG
First things first, I will withhold any judgement on progression until we get past seasons 10-15 and beyond. I felt this needed it's own thread because what I notice happening in the other progression threads is a lot of snowballing. One person says the word "broken" and people begin to blindly accept that as fact. I will do none of this, just post the ongoing results and statistics from each off-season.

What I DON'T want to see happen is have the community blindly call for tuning or a patch when we aren't 100% sure one is needed.

Anyway, here's the data through only 3 seasons (so not scientific enough, yet):

*notice that Ole Miss has not one, but TWO 99 QB's out of 4 overall after year 3.
*the sheer amount of kickers that were in the 90's after year 3 -- there were a lot.

I will continue to upload the progress as I complete each season. Firstly, even though it is only through 3 seasons, the drop off after season 2 was crazy! Can anyone confirm this besides myself? Season 4 will be interesting, but as I said, we will only know for sure once the base rosters are out of the way.
don't see really a problem with the progression, seems fair to me. I mean yes in year one there were a lot higher rated players, but I like the fact in year 3 there was a drop off, I mean do I want to have a 1000 players rated over 90 in every year of my dynasty, no I know I don't, like I said seems fair, interested to see what season 4 hold, if season 4 looks like season one or close to it, I think progression is spot on.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78

Last edited by RoyalBoyle78; 07-14-2011 at 11:14 AM.