View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 07:16 PM   #7
angels eclipse7
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Possible Madden power rankings!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatmanfish
pretty decent list, but ATL is overrated. They may have had the best record in the NFC, but if people are going to say the Bucs had a weak schedule, it applies to the rest of the NFC South. It was apparent by their quick exit from the playoffs that there record may have been better than team really was. They are still a good team, but not top 2 or even top 5 IMO. They are some where between 6-9 IMO. They added a WR, but I dont think thats enough to push them over the top. Especially how weak their D looked the last couple games.

Chiefs are a little too high IMO as well. They had a decent year, but Id have them somewhere between the Bucs and Rams on your list.

I also think the Vikings should be a little higher. They have a great roster, just not much at QB.

Other than that, good list. lower teams will be in the 60s though, so the OVRs should be stretched out, but we get the point.
The Falcons absolutely did not have an easy schedule. Played and beat a LOT of good teams last year. That saying, I am a huge Falcon fan but not a homer and the Falcons should not be number 2 going into the season. They are definitely a top 10 team, but I could see them even slipping out of the top 5 in a lot of people's eyes. With the rosters how they are right now, I see the Falcons getting the number 6 seed this year.