Old 07-16-2011, 10:57 PM   #74
blklightning
MVP

blklightning's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: NCAA Football 12 Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Everyone has their own opinion, to each his own, but yes I do feel the game plays so different from NCAA11 it's as if they worked two years on it, not one.

For anyone who thinks it's "minor" improvement gameplay wise from NCAA 11 all I can speculate is that anyone saying that did not play very much of either game because I don't see how it's possible to play much of either and hold that opinion..
i think the lack of suction makes it 10 times better than any game in recent history. that one aspect is the most noticeable to me. and i haven't even put many hours into recent games because i haven't bought them for lack of quality. but i remember that when i was playing the ps3 versions of the series that the suction really ruined it. now that it's gone, i feel the game play is years ahead of where it was. so i can agree with you on this.

3 points for graphics, 1 point for the passable commentary, and a half point for the boxart. I can give no further points since the all over the place gameplay would ruin it anyway.