View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 06:19 AM   #1
dxdude2004
Pro

OVR: 10
My CPU vs. CPU Minor Setting Changes (NCAA Football 12)

This game is actually good enough that I only made minor adjustments. Here's what I've been using (and absolutely loving):

Varsity
7 minutes
Speed Threshold: 0

Everything else I've left untouched. Penalties I haven't really looked at lol, but in my opinion, they are there more than last year. I'm not really looking for a game with a ton of penalties, I'm just looking for a nice balanced game. None of the games I've watched have had unrealistic scores, and I've had a mix of close games, blowouts, shoot-outs. Statistically, things seemed really nice, it just depends on play-calling by both teams. I've seen runs out of the shotgun go for breakaways, as well as get stuffed. I just depends on how well the offense fools the defense.

I suggest trying these minor changes out and let me know how you feel. And if it's not too much to ask, I just want a nice discussion.
James Naismith visited an Indiana basketball state finals game along with 15,000 screaming fans and later wrote, that while it was invented in Massachusetts, "basketball really had its origin in Indiana, which remains the center of the sport."
Advertisements - Register to remove