View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 10:15 AM   #1
chuckles012
Banned

OVR: 2
How do you build your team up?

Like do you start with the offense, make a powerhouse defense first, make a smashmouth running game etc.

I always play as the Bears so what I'v always liked in Madden is a dominant Defense and a power running game, Now with Cutler i Kind of have to pass the ball more.. With no Wide outs..

On defense I'm going to go after a young DT in the draft ( Did they fix this so there isn't a billion A potential 89 overall players ) Probably in one of the top three rounds. I'm also looking to improve secondary help throughtout the draft/free agency. I'm thinking my first pick of the draft will be a WR/MLB to replace Urlacher.

On offense i'm fine at QB and RB, but i willl sign an undrafted FB most likely.. I will also draft a 6 '2' or bigger WR within the first 3 rounds, through out the draft I will be drafting run blocking Offensive linemen

I will also move Hester to just returning kicks and punts and he will not catch a ball this season... Will get a new young punter with a good leg. I might use Caleb Hanie as trade bait to get a mid round draft pick to whoever loses out on the kolb sweepstakes.

Last edited by chuckles012; 07-17-2011 at 10:17 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove