View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 11:15 AM   #16
speels
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: NHL 12 Video - Signature Traits

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightFuture
First and foremost let me begin by saying I love the NHL and I am a season ticket holder for my local team. In no way am I a troll.

My question to you speels, is how do you know EA plays on ARCADE and EASY? Do you have insider information or is it common knowledge? It seems like a major assumption on your part.
If you listen in to Rammer's interviews and read all of the reviews from people who have been at community days and whatnot they state that the game is played on a level so that all the new stuff can be shown happening quite often.

And I would like to re-pose this question to you. How does eveerybody else know that this is NOT played on Easy Arcade?

I just get tired of people jumping to conclusions based on an 18 second video and I'm sorry, but if you are already finding stuff wrong in these videos then I am pretty sure that you are not (not speaking directly to you so please don't be offended )going to enjoy the game when you actually get it.

As for this video showing the just "cycling" that has been in the game, I have logged many, many hours of NHL and have yet to see this style of cycling, however, if someone can recreate it on any other NHL game for the PS3 then I will gladly admit that EA didn't add something to this game.

Whoa, totally sounded like an EA fanboy just there.