View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 06:38 PM   #2
Gotmadskillzson
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: PLAYER MOVEMEANT VS NEW FEATURES

You can't make a sequel without some type of new feature. It wouldn't sale.

IMO, they need to get the AI down 1st in all aspects of the game. It baffles me to not see punt blocks and FG blocks.

Season after season, look at the stats and you will see no more then 2 blocks. Then you look at the amount of punts they did, it simply doesn't add up.

How can you have 189 punts a season but only 2 blocked ? Then you have dozens that have that many punts and have ZERO blocks.

Same thing with FGs. 30 attempts, 1 blocked in dynasty season stats. Kick return and punt return game the same way. End of the season, only 5 people returned a punt for a TD ONCE. Only 10 kick off returned for a TD ?

This greatly needs to be fixed. Kicking game is too automatic. There is no bad snaps or bad holds EVER. A zero awarenesss kicker or punter kicks just as good as one that has 95 awareness.

Then don't get me started with teams attempting 63 yard FGs on Heisman level.

So I would like that to be fixed game play AI wise first.

Far as player movement:

Different QB stances
Different running styles
Different QB throwing animations
Make weight actually matter for ONCE.

Far as feature expanded on:

Custom playbooks, next step should be game planning, the same way Madden 11 had it, where as you could rank the plays you wanted to be ran the most. Also how you can program plays to be ran by down and distance.

Custom playbooks is too bare in NCAA 12.

QB Scrambles - They need more 360 degree movement behind the line of scrimmage. As it is now, behind the LOS, they either go left or right or north.

When in real life a QB scrambles northwest, northeast, southwest and southeast as well. They need to do some spin moves and semi circles away.

It can be done because Madden 11 had those type of QB scrambles in the game.

More SLIDERS !!!!!!

Why is it madden has more sliders then NCAA ?

I would like to see the following sliders:

Quote:
Block shedding
Fumble
Break tackle
Pass reaction
Run reaction

Madden 11 has these sliders why not NCAA ?

new slider:

FG/Punt block

More ratings !

Deep accuracy
Medium accuracy
Short accuracy
Throw on the run
Scramble

More improvements:

Commentary
Crowd sounds
Tackle sounds