View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 05:53 AM   #3
benton32
Pro

benton32's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Problem with OD users and ridiculous stats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip Se7ens
I am currently playing in an OD with several other players who just ABUSE the 4 vert and rack up 1300+ yards of offense per game.

I am currently using SEC's sliders and settings, but that doesn't seem to stop them at all, and to make matters worse, we are all using 1 and 2 star teams demolishing ranked teams, so NOTHING is realistic about their stats at all. Is there any sort of settings or sliders that we can up the difficulty so the simple BOMB it deep and user catch thing isn't so rewarding?

Please help!
Well iam starting one right now.. and i dont want cheesers or whatever u call them, i want real football.. heck i would even go as far as saying u can only pick the plays and then let the players do the play, like auto pass and run and all that... but it would be impossible to tell who is actually playing or not. So i just want real players.. i moved some teams around to make it alil funner.. Like Boise State in the PAC12 TCU in the Big12, West Virginia to the ACC,

All American skill level 8 minute quarters, I will advance each week for now every other day, unless it gets busy in there and people are finishing up fast. Than every day at midnight pacific. gives ya plenty of time. the name of my league is realfootball Max of 12 players its not private and u can pick any prestige of school and be a head coach right away, custom playbooks are allowed, I just want people to have fun..... BUT PLEASE remember i want honest players. dont quit after 1 or 2 losses. I picked Oregon everyone else as of right now is open...

realfootball League name. my PSN is Benton32,